Objectives of the Assignment:
Geological, geomechanical, geotechnical engineering services, soil investigation, soil mechanics.
- Site supervision for deep foundations (bored and driven piles:
- Rock embedment criteria for bored piles, based on monitoring of the drilling parameters: thrust pressure, rotation, penetration rate, etc.,
- Driving/refusal criteria for spun piles,
- Quality control by static and dynamic load tests -pda/capwap-, integrity tests, at a field trial and working piles, etc.;
- Excavations and earthworks, slope stability for the dam at the ash pond