Objectives of the Assignment:
The contract concerns the design and the implementation of the Forest Management Plans for 13 forest compartments owned by the Region of Sardinia, covering over 51.430 hectares and including the following services, carried out by more than 100 operators staff:
- Preliminary verification of the properties, photo interpretation and drafting of subdivision into parcels and sub-parcels;
- Descriptive surveys of forest parcels to define qualitative and quantitative aspects, damages, management and intervention hypothesis;
- Estimation of the forest biomass for the determination the above-ground and the soil carbon sinks, assessing land use change and the effects of management, deforestation and degradation;
- Preparation of the Management Plans for the SCI-SAC and SPA sites, under the NATURA 2000 directives (Habitats & Birds), included in the 13 forest compartments, defining ecological corridors and connecting zones and linking them to external protection zones.
- Study of the pastoral areas;
- Study of plants and vegetation, including the detection of Invasive Alien Species;
- Zoological and phytosanitary studies, including the detection of Invasive Alien Species;
- Preparation of technical report;
- Drafting of the plan of silvicultural and pastoral interventions;
- Drafting of the buildings, infrastructures, roads and facilities management plan;
- Design, creation and implementation of the Forest Management Information System.
- Design of the regional Detailed Forest Management Plans;
- Preparation of the Management Plans for the SCI-SAC and SPA sites, under the NATURA 2000 directives (Habitats & Birds), included in the 13 forest compartments.
- D.R.E.AM. (leader)
- RDM Progetti