Objectives of the Assignment:
The “MArcEL – Macchine Agricole Elettriche (Agricultural Electric Machines)” project aims to develop a fully integrated system consisting of a tractor equipped with a generating group and a series of fully electric-powered equipment. The project intends to develop the necessary technologies for the control of electric motors and actuators, the devices and architectures dedicated to the integration between the machines with the related sensors, the preparation of the tractor, the generation system and remote data acquisition / archiving.
Our contribution focuses on two services addressed to the end-users of the electric agricultural machines designed and built within the MArcEL project:
- development of a decision support service based on satellite and airborne remote sensing;
- Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) and calculation of the Carbon Footprint (CFP) of the agricultural machines.
- Lead partner PRO LOGIC INFORMATICA S.R.L.
- Partner 1 CNH INDUSTRIAL ITALIA S.p.A.
- Partner 2 O.B.O. S.p.A.
- Partner 3 R.IN.TE.A. SOC. COOP.
- Partner 4 CSP – INNOVAZIONE NELLE ICT S.C.A.R.L.
- Partner 5 DRAGONE S.R.L.
- Partner 6 FISSORE di Fissore Valerio e Ivano snc
- Partner 7 FLAG-MS S.r.l.
- Partner 8 FONTANA S.R.L.
- Partner 9 FRANDENT GROUP S.R.L.
- Partner 10 MEC S.R.L.
- Partner 11 Polytechnic of Turin – Department of Electronics and Telecommunications – DET
- Partner 12 FPT INDUSTRIAL S.P.A.
- Partner 13 SPEZIA S.R.L.
- Partner 14 ARPEX E.T. S.R.L.
- Partner 15 T&T ELETTRONICA S.R.L.
- Partner 16 University of Turin – Department of Agricultural, Forestry and Food Sciences (DiSAFA)
- Partner 17 University of Turin – AGROINNOVA