Objectives of the Assignment:
The main objective of the study is to identify an integrated rail and cycle transport system that interconnects and enhances the landscapes and historical-cultural assets of the area crossed by the old Asciano – Monte Antico railway line.
- Analysis of the landscape and historical-architectural assets of the area,
- Identification of measures for the landscape and historical-architectural assets protection and enhancement,
- Identification of a series of cycle and pedestrian paths,
- Mapping the economic activities capable to spark the enhancement of the territory
- Development of possible interactions hypothesis with the public transport network
- MATE S.C. (Lead Partner)