Objectives of the Assignment:
The study covers a territory that includes the Municipalities of Arezzo, Cortona (Leader), Castiglion Fiorentino, Civitella in the Val di Chiana, Foiano della Chiana, Marciano della Chiana, Monte San Savino, Montepulciano, Sinalunga, Torrita di Siena. The project aims to promote, enhance and preserve the cultural, environmental and landscape assets of the area, with specific attention to the historical heritage of Leopoldine, rural buildings linked to historical swamp drainage operations in Maremma completed by Grand Duke Leopold II of the Lorraine in the 1700s. The study purses also their valorization and re-functioning within a general fruition project of the area.
- Historic and bibliographic review, Context analysis based on the SWOT analysis along 4 thematic areas: Tourism, Cultural heritage, Landscape and environment, Rural economy, Social housing and Social Welfare structures;
- Drafting of guidelines for the protection and the enhancement of the natural parks and urban heritage landscapes;
- Territorial marketing plan;
- Definition of a logo and coordinated graphics;
- Search for funding sources for the implementation of the interventions.
- MATE S.C. (Lead Partner)
- Studio Silva srl
- S. Stanghellini
- F. Nigro