Widening of the A4 Venezia-Trieste Motorway
The project regarded the enlargement of the A4 motorway through the realization of the 3rd lane, by bilateral widening of the pre-existing lanes, creating new lateral enbank- ments drawn up alongside them. The contract included the sections between Gonars (km 89+000) and Villesse (km106+150) and between San Donà di Piave (km 29+500) and Alvisopoli (km 63+000). The works involved the demolition and the rebuilding of all the connected structures, including overpasses, bridges, underpasses, manholes, as well as the creation of new junctions, tollgates and service area.
- Date: 2008 – 2010
- Employer: Autovie Venete S.p.A.
- Country: Italy
- Overall Work Budget: €383.000.000
Final Design and related services:
- cartographic relief and rendering,
- environmental monitoring plan,
- archaeological campaign,
- parcel plan of expropriation,
- graphic support to the drafting of the Safety and Coordination Plan.